Made in Eugene Oregon by our friends at Rolf Prima. Each wheel is handmade one at a time by a team of perfectionists who only want their customers to ride a superior product. This is seen in the Ares 3. A climbers wheel that is fast, stiff, aero, and strong.
The Ares 3 can be your race day wheels, but there is no reason you can't enjoy them everyday on the pavement or the cobbles.
- Material: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 35 mm
- Rim Width: 24.5 mm
- Hubs: TdF5.5 with Ceramic Bearings
- Free Hub: CNC Machine Titanium. Shimano / SRAM 10/11
- Spoke Count: 16 fr / 16 rr
- Actual Weight: 1440 gr (out of the box weight)
- Includes: skewers and carbon specific brake pads
- Warranty: 5 Years
- SEWN IN LOS ANGELES